Wednesday, December 8, 2010

About Me

My name is Jon Austin Leeah. I was born and raised in El Paso Texas and lived here for 18 years. Some of my hobbies would consist of golfing and hunting.  I am also an employee of the clothing store Abercrombie and Fitch. I graduated from Hanks High School June 10 2010, and continuing my education at the University of Texas at El Paso. As of right now I am majoring in Pre Pharmacy but intend to change it to Political sciences. My blog will be related to a topic that i chose for my english class which is Political Ethics. Every assignment posted on my blog in some way will be related to my topic. I chose this topic to educate others and myself on the issue of political ethics, to learn about the people we vote into office and how they run it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment